UPPCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Admit Card 2021
Brief Information: – UPPCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Civil Online Form 2020. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL). has recently invited for the recruitment of 11 posts. of Civil Engineering Recruitment 2020 through an online application form. Candidates who Are you interested in the following posts and fulfill all the criteria. those candidates should read the full official notification details. before applying on-line and then apply.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Assistant Engineer AE Civil Recruitment 2020
Quick Details of Notification
Adv. No./ 08/VSA/2020/AE/Civil
- Online Form Filling Date: 05/01/2021
- Closing Date to fill Online Form: 27/01/2021
- Last Date for Exam Fee Payment: 27/01/2021
- Last Date for Exam Fee Payment: 29/01/2021 (Offline)
- Exam Date: September 2021
- Admit Card will be Available: 31/08/2021
- For General & OBC Candidates: – Rs. 1000 / –
- For SC & ST Candidates: – Rs. 700 / –
- For EWS Candidate: – Rs. 1000 / –
- Candidates Pay the Examination Fee By Credit Card, MasterCard, Debit Card, Internet Banking or E Challan Pay Fee Mode Only
Additional Details for this Vacancy: Complete 11 Post
Age Restrict as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- For Extra Information on Age Relaxation, Learn the Official Notification
- Candidates Should Have Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Recognized University/College in India.
- Read the notification to know additional eligibility details
Learn how to fill the form
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer Civil Recruitment 2020
- Candidates can apply between 05/01/2021 to 27/01/2021
- Candidates should learn the official notification before making use of government recruitment. After this, apply to government recruitment.
- Please verify all documents – eligibility, ID proof, address details, primary details, and application.
- Ready scan paperwork related to the recruitment form – photograph, signature, ID proof, and many others.
- Before submitting, the application previews the form carefully and checks all of the columns.
- If the candidate is required to pay the applying payment then he has to submit. If you don’t have the required application fee then your form is just not completed.
- Take a print out of the final submitted form.
Candidates Should learn the Full Official Guidelines Before Applying Online.
Important hyperlinks of Related Posts / Articles Are as Follows
Download Admit Card
Official Web site
Contact us With Any Questions: [email protected]
|Notes- This Examination Syllabus is taken from the Official Website, so we or Our Firm is not going to be Responsible for any Mistake.|