What Is a Sitemap in Sarkari Resulta?
The sitemap is a blueprint of your website SarkariResulta.com which helps search engines to find, crawl, and index all the content of the Sarkari-Resulta-website.-Sitemaps also tell search engines which pages on this website are most important.
There are four main types of Sarkari Resulta Sitemap :
- Normal XML Sitemap: This is by far the most common type of sitemap. is usually in the form of an XML sitemap that links to various pages on your website.
- Video Sitemaps: Explicitly used to help Google understand the video content on your page.
- News Sitemap: Helps Google find content on sites approved for Google News.
- Image Sitemap: Helps Google find all the images hosted on your site.
Why is Sitemap important?
Search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing use these sitemaps to find various pages on SarkariResulta.com.
Sitemaps can help search engines find pages
As Google puts it:
- “If the pages on your site are properly linked, our web crawlers can usually search most of your site.”
- There are also some exceptional cases where sitemaps come in handy.
For example, Google finds web pages mainly through links. And if the website is brand new and has only a few external backlinks, a sitemap makes a considerable contribution to helping Google find pages on your site.
Or maybe you run an e-commerce site with 5 million pages. Unless you do a whole lot of internal links and don’t have a ton of external links, Google will have a hard time finding all those pages. That’s where sitemaps come in handy.
Along with this, here’s how to check the sitemap page of the website if you can’t find an article on Google
- Following are all the sitemaps of SarkariResulta.com, which are as follows