NTA Common Management Admission Test Online Form 2020 (CMAT)
Name of Post: – NTA Common Management Admission Test Online Form 2020 (CMAT)
Short Information: – National Testing Agency (NTA) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Common Management Admission Test CMAT Exam 2020. Those Candidates are Interested in this Following CMAT Admission 2020 and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
Common Management Admission Test 2020
Short Details of Notification
Adv. No./ CMAT – 2020
- Online Form Filling Date: 01/11/2019
- Last Date to fill Online Form: 30/11/2019
- Last Date for Examination Fee Payment: 01/12/2019
- Choose Exam City Last Date: 02/12/2019
- Exam Date: 28/01/2020
- Admit Card will be Available: 24/12/2019
- Results will be Available: 07/02/2020
- For General Candidates: – Rs. 1600 / –
- For General,OBC,EWS Female Candidates: – Rs. 1000 / –
- For OBC, EWS, NIL Candidates: – Rs. 800 / –
- For SC & ST Candidates: – Rs. 800 / –
- For Physically Challenged Candidates: Rs. 800 / –
- For SC, ST, PH Female Candidates: – Rs. 700 / –
- Candidates Pay the Examination Fee Through Credit Card, MasterCard, Debit Card, Internet Banking or E Challan Pay Fee Mode Only
Additional Details for this Post
- No Age Limit for Registration in CMAT 2020.
- Candidates Should Have Passed/ Appearing in Final Year in Graduate Degree in Any Recognized University / College in India.
- Read the Notification to Know More Eligibility Details
- Uttar Pradesh: Allahabad, Greater Noida, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Lucknow, Kanpur, Bareilly, and Ghaziabad.
- Madhya Pradesh : Jabalpur, Uadaipur, Jodhpur and Jaipur.
- Bihar: Patna Only.
- For More Other Various District Center are Available, Read The Notification for More Details.
Interested Candidates Should read the Complete Official Guidelines Before Applying Online.
Important Links of Related Posts / Articles Are as Follows
Contact us with Any Questions: [email protected]
|Notes- This Exam Syllabus is taken from the Official Website, so we or Our Company will not be Responsible for any Mistake.|